Recovery Coaching Volunteering Opportunity – Deadline Extension – 4th January
We have an exciting volunteering opportunity with ADS.
We are looking for new volunteers to become qualified Recovery Coaches to support our participants.
We are offering…
- Full training to become a Recovery Coach with our friends at the Recovery Coach Academy
- Training is fully funded (get the details here https://rcacademy.kartra.com/page/RCP)
- Volunteering opportunities with ADS including recovery coaching and groupwork facilitation
- Opportunities leading to future, paid work
Our vision is to connect with the people of Greater Manchester and provide support for those who need help with their own, or someone else’s alcohol or drug use.
For this opportunity, we would be particularly interested in hearing from people with lived experience of their own or someone else’s recovery, though not exclusively.
We would ideally love to hear from people in Greater Manchester.
We are asking for…
- A requirement for availability and attendance at all the training days please check this prior to completing the application (dates are on the form)
- A minimum of 12 months commitment to volunteering in service
- Ability to offer a minimum of 3 hours per week volunteering for the service
- An alignment with our core values of:
If interested, please follow this link and complete this form.
Closing date Wednesday 4th January 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]